Store Manager - Valleywide
The Salad and Go Store Manager builds a strong team of top performing team members who contribute to the overall success of the company. Oversees and directs the Operations, Training, and Development activities. Creates and maintains a positive, supportive environment through building a strong culture. The Store Manager is able to accomplish this by having open communication throughout the company.
- Oversees training programs for store management personnel, including new procedure rollouts.
- Oversees career development plans (including utilizing key performance indicators, performance review process and succession planning process) for all key store management.
- Strong understanding of drive-thru operations, throughput and executing a great guest experience.
- Oversees compliance with employment-related policies, including but not limited to, policies prohibiting discrimination, harassment and other inappropriate conduct, wage and hour policies and child labor laws.
- Effectively manages financial performance, including all weekly and monthly reports, business reviews and monthly profit and loss (P&L) projections.
- Demonstrates high caliber leadership and the ability to remove obstacles to ensure that stores have the highest standards of service, safety, cleanliness, organization, food quality and ambience.
- Manages and monitors the compliance of cash handling policies, banking procedures and deposit verifications.
- Establishes and manages market priorities and objectives, including meeting current sales and profit goals.
- At least 3 Years of manager experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The passion to work for a great company and help us fulfill our mission.
- The drive to accomplish goals and the organizational and management skills to get there.
- Ability to make confident decisions
- Ability to maintain high energy level and stamina with regard to demanding schedule and workload
- Ability to build a high-impact team
- Decision making skills, organizational and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive thinker, self-motivated, and displays excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Understanding of FIFO protein standards and procedures.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time with frequent walking, kneeling, bending, and reaching.
- Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
Paid Time Off
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!