Service Manager - Valleywide
If you love guest service, have strong attention to detail, have a huge sense of personal accountability, care about the people around you, and would like to be a part of our Drive-thru Revolution, we'd love to talk to you! We are currently looking for passionate and experienced Service Managers to help us in leading teams and growing the business as we expand into new markets.
The Service Manager position is a full-time position. He/she must be able to work a varied schedule with minimal restrictions. They must be able to work in a team environment and maintain Team Member morale and enthusiasm for guest service. Service Managers must be able to give direction, problem solve service issues, and provide courteous guest service. This position requires knowledge of all operational standards and the ability to perform positional tasks at a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Assume the responsibilities of the restaurant whenever the Store Manager or Assistant Manager is not in the store.
- Responsible for the performance of all team members assigned to their shift. Provide appropriate coaching and performance correcting feedback.
- Ensure that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner following all Salad and Go operating procedures.
- Maintain high food quality and attractive food appearance in accordance with Salad and Go specifications.
- Assist in maintaining proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit in order to fulfill health department and Salad and Go standards.
- Maintain food safety standards at all times including hand washing, product and equipment temperature monitoring, FIFO.
- Ensure the completion of team member training scheduled during their shift.
- Assist in ordering inventory on a timely basis to ensure an adequate supply, but not overabundance of products.
- Achieve financial standards for food, labor and controllable costs during their shifts.
We appreciate a healthy work environment that encourages growth. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Clean, natural light and grease-free work environments
- Free and discounted shift meals (never worry about eating healthy again!)
- Monthly incentives
- Medical benefits and paid time off for full-time team members
- Paid sick time for all
- Store closures on major holidays
- Competitive compensation at all levels
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing team and work directly alongside senior leadership
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!